Thursday, January 26, 2012

A New Semester



At the beginning of Game Design Class tasks are different and unfamiliar. These unfamiliar tasks seem confusing but it is just a matter of learning what is expected and learning the environment of the course. This is a class that is so different from others. This course is about online communication, multitasking, creating, and learning new concepts and ideas. Students are always busy doing hands-on assignments. This class goes fast every day.This is a great class.

4 comments:

  1. yes it is a very fast class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think; I am rubbing off on you!!! LOL! It's great team teaching with you. I think it is working out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying this class so far. It took a couple days to get used to but I think I got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete